This is an entry-level role. It’s a great first step into the games industry. Some people on our team started here and moved into product, QA, admin roles. It’s not guaranteed, though.
You don’t need experience for this role. But the people who succeed are those who learn quickly, can keep lots of things in their heads at once, and genuinely care about the team & the company.
YOU WILL NEED TO WORK AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND DAY IN THIS ROLE.
– You’re empathetic, but you can step back from emotionally-charged circumstances.
– You can balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the company.
– You learn quickly.
– You can keep lots of information in your head at once.
– You’re easy to work with and loyal to your team.
– You love games and you want to work in the games industry.
– Respond to messages and reviews from our players.
– Troubleshoot and investigate possible bugs
– Manage user accounts and keep players happy!
– Be part of a successful, growing games startup!
– Learn stuff and grow as a person & professional.
Our CS is message only (no phone). Email and typing fluency is essential.
Super Lucky Casino is one of the largest developers of social casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Facebook!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
- Respond directly to this post with “CS Role (your last name)” in the subject line
- Include three bullets on why you’d rock at this role
- Attach your resume in PDF format (no cover letter)
- A 1 paragraph response to this question: Which do you prefer, working with people, or solving problems? Why?
Examples (no, don’t just c&p these):
– I am familiar with and enjoy playing mobile games!
– I consider myself a people person and enjoy helping others!
– I am a fast and efficient worker!
We get a lot of applications and we cannot always respond to every one. Thanks for understanding.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com