Join Super Lucky, Inc.! We are the fastest growing independent Mobile Games Developer. Through different platforms and technologies, we service millions of players across the world in Casual Mobile Games as well as mobile Casino Games.
To learn more about us and what we do, check us out at www.SuperLuckyCasino.com.
We’re looking for a smart, reliable and enthusiastic Unity Developer to join our agile and talented Engineering Team in San Francisco! The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working with Unity to create gameplay, VFX, animations and UI Systems, with strong understanding of the engine, great communication skills and a passion for implementing visually compelling features and polishing the visual quality of our products.
- Maintain and stretch the visual quality of our Games
- Translate Game Design specifications into Visually Compelling Effects and Particle Systems
- Fast prototyping of new games and features for our existing games
- Implementation of Visual Features that require knowledge of 3D and 2D Games Mechanics
- Maintaining a good graphical performance of our applications across different mobile platforms
- Working with a team of agile developers in coming up with solutions to day to day technical problems
- BA/BS in Game Art & Design, Computer Science, Software Development, Digital Media or Video Games related fields
- Experience with C# (this is a must for this position)
- At least two years of experience working on Unity 4.x or Unity 5.x
- Experience with prototyping and graphics programming
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterFX and other industry standard content creation applications.
- Experience working with Shuriken particle system
- Experience working with Low Poly 3D Art
- Experience working with 2D graphics (big plus)
- Experience working with a Unity GUI system like NGUI or UGUI (big plus)
- Able to work in a professional environment, with a very agile and fast moving team of developers
- Strong communication skills are a must, as you will be working with people in different timezones and from different backgrounds
$80,000 – $125,000
Super Lucky Casino is the largest independent developer of social casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
-Email email@example.com with “Unity Game Developer” (your last name) in the subject line
-Attach your resume in PDF format
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org