QA Game Tester
- Play test casino games — on iOS/Android devices — find bugs/suggest improvements!
- Be part of a successful, growing games startup!
- Learn new skills and grow as a person & professional.
- Full-time position with some schedule flexibility.
1+ year of QA or game testing experiance at a GAMES COMPANY required. If you have never set foot in a game development studio, then this is not the job for you. We’re not interested in how long you’ve done game testing, but that you understand what it entails and you enjoy it!
Bonus stuff, but not required:
Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Google Docs, any coding language.
NOTE: this is a game tester role NOT a QA Engineer role – we are not looking for someone with unit testing/scripting experience
Super Lucky Casino is the largest independent developer of social casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
To apply, do NOT send a resume. Instead,
- Reply directly to this post (with “Game Testing Position – (your last name)” in the Subject line).
- Find the spelling error in this post.
- List requested salary range
- Attach a resume.
- Provide the name of any one of our games.
- Provide the name of the game that you worked on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com