QA Game Tester
- Play test casino and puzzle games — on iOS/Android devices — find bugs/suggest improvements!
- Be part of a successful, growing games startup!
- Learn new skills and grow as a person & professional.
- This is a full-time position.
1+ year of QA or game testing experiance at a GAMES COMPANY recommended. We’re not interested in how long you’ve done game testing, but that you understand what it entails and you enjoy it!
Bonus stuff, but not required:
Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Google Docs, any coding language.
NOTE: this is a game tester role NOT a QA Engineer role – we are not looking for someone with unit testing/scripting experience
Super Lucky is the largest independent developer of social casino and word games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino/puzzle apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Facebook!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
To apply, do NOT send a resume. Instead,
- Reply directly to this post (with “Game Testing Position – (your last name)” in the Subject line).
- Find the spelling error in this post.
- List past job salary / list requested salary range
- Attach a resume.
- Provide the name of any one of our games.
- Provide the name of the game that you worked on.
- Please let us know where you originally saw our job ad.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com