The largest independent Mobile Casual Games Developer is looking for a talented Server Backend Engineer to join our agile and talented team. We serve millions of players across multiple ROR applications and also write and maintain services to scale our games and take them to the next level. The ideal candidate would have at least 3+ years of experience working with Restful APIs, with a focus on writing scalable and performant code and a passion for learning new technologies and solving problems
- Write maintainable, scalable server code.
- Modify, extend and develop backend systems and technologies depending on Product Features and Users Requirements
- Work side by side with our Games client side team to test and develop features
- Work with Customer Support and Product departments in order to debug and fix Production Environment issues
- Work with QA department to address bugs and implementations of tools for testing
- Implement instrumentation of our different External and Internal Services
- See an entire feature through, from the implementation of it until its release to production and maintenance
- You have 3+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails, PhP 7 or similar technologies to develop and maintain web applications
- You have strong Knowledge of Software Design and Architecture Best Practices, at the different levels of Web Applications Development
- You have written REST APIs in your previous jobs
- You have experience writing SQL Queries and NoSQL aggregation of data
- You have personally deployed your code to production and understand how to architecture a Web Application to account for scalability
- You use Git or similar source control technologies
- You are comfortable using CentOS or similar Red Hat Distributions
- You are curious enough to tweak your stack (Apache, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, MySQL) or willing to learn
- You like working in teams, learning from your peers and are not afraid of asking questions in a fast paced environment
Desirable (big plus but not required):
- Proven experience setting up and tuning the following technologies to perform on scale:
– Apache + Phusion Passenger
- Familiarity with Sidekiq, Delayed Jobs, Resque or similar technologies
- Experience using Nginx
- Familiarity with Monit and Nagios
- Experience with any NoSQL database
- Basic C# knowledge
- Usage of Ant, Maven or similar technologies
$90,000 – $150,000
Super Lucky Casino is the largest independent developer of Casual Games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Server / Backend Engineer Role” (your last name) in the subject line
-Attach your resume in PDF format
– Huge plus if you have a Github repo where you can show us code you feel really proud of
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com