The largest independent Mobile Casino games developer is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails developer to join our agile and talented team. We serve millions of players across multiple ROR applications and also write and maintain services to scale our games and take them to the next level. The ideal candidate would have at least 2+ year of experience working with Web Technologies and APIs.
- Write maintainable, scalable server code.
- Modify and extend our backend systems depending on business requirements.
- Develop server side implementation of game features.
- Work side by side with our Games client side team to test / develop features.
- Work with Customer Support and Product departments in order to debug / fix production issues.
- Work with QA department to address bugs and implementations of tools for testing.
- 1+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience writing RESTful services or APIs
- Strong knowledge and experience writing scalable SQL queries.
- Experience using source control (Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Ability to communicate technical issues to a non technical audience.
- Fast learner.
- Feels comfortable working in teams and is not afraid to ask questions.
Bonus (desirable to have but not required):
- Basic to intermediate Linux SysAdmin skills is a plus.
- Familiarity with Capistrano or similar tools for Rails application deployment. Usage of Ant, Maven or similar.
- MySQL and NoSQL is a plus
- Experience implementing and debugging cron jobs within Rails is a plus
- Experience using Memcached is a plus
- Experience with bash scripting is a plus
- Basic C# knowledge is a plus
$90,000 – $150,000
Super Lucky Casino is the largest independent developer of social casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Server Engineer Role” (your last name) in the subject line
-Attach your resume in PDF format
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com