UNITY 3D VFX ARTIST / ANIMATOR
Join Super Lucky Casino, Inc.! We are the fastest growing independent Mobile Casino Games Developer. Through different platforms and technologies, we service millions of players across the world in Slots, Bingo, Blackjack and Solitaire Mobile Games.
To learn more about us and what we do, check us out at www.SuperLuckyCasino.com.
We’re looking for a smart, reliable and enthusiastic VFX Artist/Animator to join our agile and talented Engineering Team in San Francisco! The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience working with Unity to create VFX, animations and UI Systems, with strong understanding of the engine, good communication skills and a passion for implementing visually compelling features and polishing the visual quality of our products.
We are looking for someone who will like some creative freedom to bring life and motion to our Art and UI. To check out some examples of our games, please see the following links:
- Maintain and stretch the visual quality of Slots Games and their Content
- Translate Game Design specifications into Visually Compelling Effects and Particle Systems
- Implementation of Particle Systems for Slots and Bingo Games that depend on the specific showcased art
- Implementation of 2D graphics systems for Game Features
- Implementation of Visual Features that require knowledge of 3D and 2D Games Mechanics
- Maintaining a good graphical performance of our applications across different platforms
- Working with a team of agile developers in coming up with solutions to day to day technical problems
- At least one year of experience working on Unity 4.x or Unity 5.x
- Experience working with Shuriken particle system
- Experience working with Low Poly 3D Art
- Experience working with Photoshop
- Experience with C# and Object Oriented Programming (basic to strong knowledge)
- Experience working with 2D graphics is a big plus
- Experience working with a Unity GUI system like NGUI or UGUI is a big plus
- Able to work in a professional environment, with a very agile and fast moving team of developers
- Strong communication skills are a must, as you will be working with people in different timezones
$75,000 – $110,000
Super Lucky Casino is the largest independent developer of social casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Recruiters of any sort are NOT welcome to contact us about filling our open positions.
-Email email@example.com with “Unity 3D VFX Artist / Animator” (your last name) in the subject line
-Attach your resume in PDF format
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org