Games UX Designer
We are looking to add a Games UX designer to our slots product team. The primary responsibilities will be focused on the design and communication of new features and slot games through specs and digital wireframes. Ultimately this position will be focused on the usability and quality of the user experience of all of our games. Previous experience in slots design is not required. The ideal candidate will have crossover interest in Game Design so please indicate your interest and experience in this area in your initial contact.
- Work directly with our Executive Producer to collaborate on the spec formation of new features and slot games
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Iterate on designs and wireframes based on feedback from the product team
- Guide your designs through the implementation process, providing support and feedback to art, engineering, and QA
- Identify and propose solutions for opportunities for better UX in our games
- Plan and oversee productive usertesting
- User-centered design approach and a drive for understanding a unique audience
- Experience designing for entertainment experiences that translates well to the design of slot machines
- Collaboration mentality
- Ability to clearly articulate your design choices and communicate with non-design disciplines
- Portfolio that showcases your wireframing experience
- Observable commitment to quality in both personal and professional pursuits
- Interest and knowledge about slot machines and mobile slot apps
Super Lucky Casino is the largest independent developer of social casino games in the world. We’re profitable and growing quickly. We produce some of the most fun and successful social casino apps on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon!
We work as a team. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. Overall, our goal is to make our team better at what we do.
This position is full-time with some schedule flexibility. We offer market-competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K, and PTO. We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested!
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject and include the following:
-Portfolio with UX work, including wire frames.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com